Menu


Nature, a climbing plant over a rock at sunset, in Barcelona... CONTACT ME If you have questions about this image or my copyright terms: - My email: berkut83@hotmail.it (I usually reply in 4 hours) - My official website: www.moyanbrenn.com - My travel blog: http://ift.tt/1OGeeRO - My social networks: Facebook and Twitter WHO LIKES MY PICTURES Adobe, CNN, Lonely Planet, Yahoo, Alitalia, SkyTG24, Aeroflot, Huffington Post, The Guardian....(here some more names) COPYRIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS All the images in this gallery belong to me, Moyan Brenn, and are published on Flickr with a personal, artistic, recreational aim. The license offered is called CC-BY-2.0, and its violation constitutes a critical copyrights infringement. Please note that in case of presence of a private property inside my images, such as private buildings or monuments, this license does not already include the permission from the respective property owners.Thus it is responsibility of the user to eventually obtain it direcly from them prior to any usage. In this respect, I decline any responsibility derived from the improper or illegal use of my images.
 
Top